Wednesday, March 22, 2017



My other half likes to view the program, A Baby Story, everyday. She starting watching it a year ago when she was pregnant with our boy, because she wanted to try to get an idea what labor would be like. Now she watches, because she wishes to reminisce about the birth of our kid, and eagerly anticipate having our next kid. Personally I think that this program is boring, but just recently I heard a child story of a various kind. Here is how the story went.

The lady was nineteen years of ages with no boyfriend in the picture any longer. She was working full time to try to make ends meet, and she was getting really distressed for the baby to be born. One early morning before she needed to be at work, she went to the physician's workplace for an examination. The medical professional examined her and informed her that she was in labor, and she had to go to the health center to be delivered. She said cool, then she asked do I need to go to the hospital now, or can I pursue work. The physician pleasantly informed her that she did not need to go to the health center right away, however that she could only go house and get her a bag all set for the health center stay. She asked if it would be okay if she got something to eat, and he said he did not recommend it. Next thing you know she remains in the drive-thru line at Whataburger aiming to get something to consume, and a person backed into the motorist side of her truck. Remember now that she remains in active labor. She can not leave the chauffeur side door, so she drags her huge, 9 months pregnant stubborn belly out the guest side door. The guy saw her condition, and got so concerned he passed out. Now a nine month pregnant ladies is being in the parking area at Whataburger, in active labor, fanning a male aiming to restore him. When she got house, her mom rushed her to the hospital. After a few hours of labor a stunning baby kid was born, and both mother and child were healthy. I do not know about you, but if A Baby Story was this fascinating everyday, I believe I would tune in a lot more frequently.

My wife loves to enjoy the show, A Baby Story, everyday. Personally I think that this program is uninteresting, but just recently I heard an infant story of a various kind. Here is how the story went.

I do not know about you, however if A Baby Story was this interesting everyday, I think I would tune in a lot more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment